Friday, February 1, 2008

DVD Buyer's Guide

   
Today, on the other hand, does have some pretty cool releases. First up, is the absolute must buy that isDellamorte Dellamore, aka Cemetery Man. It’s an amazing flick with some phenomenal direction. I’m actually interested in checking out Room 6, which looks moderately entertaining. I hear that The Dead Zone TV show is pretty decent, but I’ve honestly never watched it.

Non-genre though, we get Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, which is the second DVD of the month and also one of my favorite flicks from last year. It’s a riot and is undoubtedly worth a blind buy by anyone. I also really dug Green Street Hooligans, and would recommend it as a definite watch. And, lastly, L.A. Story is getting a 25th Anniversary edition. It’s one of my favorite comedies, which I already own so I probably won’t pick this up for financial reasons, but if you haven’t been introduced to it, this is the copy to have.

No comments:

free counters