Sex and Fury
Widely considered to be the Absolute Best Japanese Exploitation film!
Sex & Fury, one of the wildest, most violent, just-plain-entertaining Japanese sexploitation pictures from the 1970s stars smoldering young 'pinky violence' actress Reiko Ike (veteran of the Girl Boss aka Sukeban film series) as Ocho, a gambler and pickpocket in Meiji Era Tokyo. After sheltering a fleeing anarchist, Ocho encounters the three villains responsible for her father's murder, and runs afoul of various yakuza who want her dead. A European spy (beautiful Christina Lindberg, star of Thriller - A Cruel Picture),
whose sadistic diplomat boss has his own nefarious plans, complicates matters. A riproaring action saga filled with beautiful bodies, bloody swordplay, and psychedelic imagery -- all beautifully photographed in a number of astonishing setpieces. Directed by Norifumi Suzuki (who fathered the Sukeban genre), Sex & Fury transcends the pop culture realm to achieve genuine art. Followed by the outrageous sequel, Female Yakuza Tale - Inquisition & Torture (also available from Panik House), it's the best film you've never seen!
Panik House is proud to present Sex & Fury: uncut, uncensored and totally restored from the original vault elements. Available for the first time anywhere on DVD! DVD Features
- NTSC Region 1
- Audio Commentary with Chris D., American Cinematheque film programmer and author of the book Outlaw Masters of Japanese Film
- Norifumi Suzuki & Reiko Ike bios by Chris D.
- Christina Lindberg Bio and gallery
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Poster and Still Galleries
- Production Notes
- Special Insert Sticker
- Optional English Subtitles
- Brand New 16x9 transfer with completely re-mastered video and audio